As a Senior Frontend Engineer II at Krisp you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality client-side applications. Your duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design. You’ll work closely within the Web team to define APIs, give estimations, and mentor junior team members.
- Develop UI components with React
- Work with other team members to achieve sprint goals
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented code
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designers, backend developers, and yourself
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- Take full ownership of own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with asynchronous programming & promises
- Experience with popular JS build tools, compilers, and bundlers
- Experience implementing test platforms and unit tests
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, React/Redux
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging
- Basic knowledge of UX design
- Familiarity with the browser internals
- Experience and understanding of Electron JS is a plus
- Experience and basic understanding of Node.JS is a plus
- Experience in Database design and management is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Experience working with Docker is a plus
- Experience configuring CI, CD processes is a plus
- Potential to grow as full stack developer
- Willingness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.