As a Senior Software Engineer, you will live the Krisp engineering values and guidelines:
- Be a good teammate
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Understand that designs change over time and are always based on trade-offs
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- At least 3 years of experience with
- Database design and management
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with ReactJS
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with MySQL and Redis
- Experience implementing test platforms and unit tests
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Design and implementation of the web, API and database architecture
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Take full ownership of own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- Ready to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.