- Manage, design, build and deployment of application enhancements and new product initiatives
- Collaborate with digital product management teams to determine business requirements
- Performs design and analysis, coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction
- Influence Architecture teams to determine architecture and design of the portal components and API’s by understanding needs from Product Management
- Provide thought leadership in helping business leaders understand how portals experiences will enhance customer engagement
- Work with vendors to integrate their products into the portals and on new product development
- Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT methodologies
- Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment and keep management adequately informed.
- Experience with working on any one of the web frameworks: Spring, Spring boot, Struts etc. and on data access frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate etc.
- Proficient in PHP technologies.
- Experience with the following is a plus: Microservices, Oracle 11g, Apache, and Web Service Development with SOAP or REST
- Familiarity with APIs and API Management
- Experience with agile software development methods
- English language is mandatory