AOByte is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to join our team. As a PHP developer your primary responsibilities are going to be design, implement and maintain scalable web applications, contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Make sure to check out our company profile here, please checkout Why Work With Us to learn all the perks and benefits we offer to our employees.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable PHP Laravel web appliaction within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Own the technical design, implementation, and quality engineering of full stack application
- Participate in constant collaboration with teammates in the form of technical discussion, code reviews, and pull requests prior to commit.
- Researching and validating different cybersecurity tactics
- Understand the client’s definition of success and align your efforts to help them meet their goals
- Learn from your teammates and make sure they learn from you
- Code reviews
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Have fun!
- 5+ years of experience working with one of the modern PHP MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience of doing OOD on daily basis
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- Knowledge of any other backend technology is a plus
- Solid understanding of RDMS
- Experience with source control tools, specifically distributed source control tools such as git
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Attention to details is very important to us
AOByte LLC is an IT startup.