Slash is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer.
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving frontend and backend development stack best case practices, processes, and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering enterprise-grade backend systems to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in frontend and backend development stacks, system integration, security, APIs, middlewares, cloud, DevOps (serverless and CI/CD).
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem solving
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- Advanced knowledge of TDD, automated testing frameworks, RESTful and GraphQL is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Linux server configuration (nginx, crontab, ssh, cluster, proxy server) and troubleshooting (Ubuntu), CI/CD, Docker, AWS, Cloud Computing
- Ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- At least 4 years of experiences in backend and programming
- Familiarity with MERN. And keen interest in learning about other technologies (such as ReactJS, NextJS, RabbitMQ, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Serverless, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc)
- Have a knowledge of drawing system architecture, sequence flow diagram
- Proficient with broad software development and agile concepts is a bonus!
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in an product or software agency is a plus
- Have a university degree.