- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions for iOS and iPadOS platforms;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the mobile applications;
- Collaborate with technical architects, test engineers, and user interface designers;
- Write high quality code that is well documented and unit tested;
- Participate in and drive code reviews.
- 4+ years professional software development, including extensive expertise with Swift, iOS, iPad OS fundamentals and frameworks;
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools (Xcode, Instruments);
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM);
- Solid understanding of app development life cycle - from design to deployment;
- Strong experience and understanding of network communication using Restful APIs and Sockets. Knowledge of GraphQL will be a plus;
- Experience with unit and integration testing;
- Knowledge of cross-platform technologies is a plus (eg. Flutter, Kotlin Multiplatform);
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
- Familiarity with Agile project management methods;
- Great team player qualifications and experience in collaborating with other developers via version control and bug tracking tools;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, capable of holding daily meetings with clients.