PicsArt is looking for a Senior iOS Developer who will be part of a team creating the best video editor in the mobile market. As a team member you will be involved in both design and implementation of technically challenging and unique new features in PicsArt app on iOS platform, as well as take the role of a mentor to train juniors and new team members.
- Design & develop software for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad);
- Integrate third-party modules;
- Implement state of the art UI for mobile phones;
- Work closely with product management teams.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field;
- 4+ years of experience in iOS development;
- Experience with iOS and Swift;
- Experience with Objective-C, C/C++ is a plus;
- Experience with AVFoundation;
- Experience with image processing is a plus;
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks such as Core Image and Core Animation;
- Deep knowledge of OOP;
- Good knowledge of UI and high level of commitment for delivering polished solutions for best user experience;
- Ability to write elegant and readable code;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;Excellent system analysis and design skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.