- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, meanwhile ensuring technical feasibility.
- Prepare Statements of Work and manage/assist in tender responses.
- Prepare project pricing/estimates.
- Develop detailed project schedules to monitor and track progress.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Manage project resources during the project lifecycle.
- Report and escalate risks and issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with clients, stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Delegate/assign project tasks to team.
- Hold conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and track actions to closure.
- Participate, undertake and manage product backlog generation, story point estimations, sprint planning etc. There will be times when you will be a product owner, scrum master and project manager, so having the ability to manage these varying disciplines will be critical.
Professional Experience Requirements
- Proven working experience in project management in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies – at least 5 years, ideally 7 years or more.
- Proven experience in multiple projects as a product manager or owner, with an ability to clearly document product level requirements and the product vision.
- Proven experience in product roadmap planning and generation of formal documents such as functional requirements or specifications documents, often from scratch.
- Previous experience in a technical capacity such as in software design, development or testing is ideal as you may at times be asked to prioritize product/sprint backlogs, based on loosely defined requirements and translate them into technical solutions/options.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Armenian and English.
- English language skills must be at a level to be able to communicate clearly and freely with clients both in written and verbal form.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Contract negotiation.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress with a positive and “can do” attitude.
- Strong ability to lead and close issues and actions.
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.