- Participate in servers selection, purchase and setup process
- Server hardware, Linux system and network administration
- Grid parallel computing solutions setup and management (like Univa Grid Engine)
- Setup and manage environment for ML experiments (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Work closely with software architects within the company to develop and maintain cloud architectures for different projects
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks
- Patch management and security
- 3+ years of experience in the IT, CAD, DevOps areas
- High performance computing infrastructure and job management skills
- Solid experience working with Linux administration, Grid systems management
- Hands-on experience working with Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in IAAS providers such as AWS and GCP is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or similar field
- Excellent communication skills
- Spoken English
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.