This is strategically important position within our engineering team. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Yerevan team.
You will be expected to be involved in back-end development, new features design & execution with 360 degree view on products and operations.
The prospective candidate will also be expected to be involved in business continuity exercise for existing applications.
The job may also require occasional travel to Geneva headquarters.
– Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player with growing operations in Armenia
– Full health care coverage
– Competitive salary
– Creative and cozy office at the center of Yerevan
– Flexible vacation and day-off policy
- Participate in all phases of software development life-cycle
- Produce and maintain clean, high-quality code
- Work as a part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life-cycle
- Deliver results within an Agile methodology
- Perform code reviews and implement software development best practices
- Be a good team player
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Extensive professional working experience as a Java developer in J2EE using any of the following products
- Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of OOP programming principles and design patterns
- Working experience in MySQL or similar Relational DBs
- Working experience in development of multi-layered client-server applications
- Working experience in NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in TDD principles
- Experience in a true agile/scrum environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus
- DevOps knowledge of any level is a plus