- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with the Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- Experience with Spring Boot 2 or newer.
- Integration with 3rd party API's (restful and soap)
- Experience with testing frameworks (Groovy and Spock or similar)
- Bonus if you have experience with event based architecture
- At least basic experience with containers
- All AWS experience is a definite plus