- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
- Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- May require a bachelor degree in Computer science and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1. 7/Java 1. 8), Spring Framework, Gradle, and Github.
- Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON is a plus.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience in SQL database
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Overall 5+ years of development experience with minimum 2+ years of Microservices experience
- Performs hands on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing
- Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with coordination of multiple teams
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Experience working with Agile