As a Senior Software Engineer, you will live the Krisp engineering values and guidelines:
- Be a good teammate
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Understand that designs change over time and are always based on trade-offs
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- Understand that not all of your projects are filled with exciting work
- Don’t practice CYAE (“Cover Your Ass Engineering”)
- Put yourself in others' shoes
- Have 2+ years of building applications for Mac OSX and overall 4+ years of software development experience
- Design and architect for scalability and performance with software testability in mind.
- Participate in product design and definition, bring your own ideas to the table, and are intellectually honest about the best ones.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with other teams and customers to demonstrate and troubleshoot your products
- Ready to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.