As a Backend Developer you design, develop, test, and document advanced eCommerce solutions for our clients. You are working with the development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento and system integrations between Magento and various ERPs, PIM solutions, PSP, etc. The development is in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP7, Magento 2 EE. You also participate in the development of our own tools and frameworks designed to effectively maintain a large number of customer installations.
We expect you to be persistent and dedicated to delivering the best solutions possible. You like to plan and analyze, and your decisions characterized by robustness, generality, and reusability. You are a team player, able to effectively collaborate with other team members, clients, and partners.
- Plan, develop, test and document advanced eCommerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer-specific and generic Magento modules
- Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products
- Improve our CI/CD platform which supports a large number of our clients if required
- Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain the required skillset
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Deep understanding of Magento architecture and best practices
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built, multi-layered applications and web services
- Working experience of Jira and Atlassian products
- Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket and proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of other programming languages is an advantage
- Written and verbal English communication skills