- Design machine learning systems for ASR
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Research, find and use appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments, look at test cases and advise QA on adjacent code/regression impact. Own the technical testing and performance plan
- Own and lead security, performance, availability and scalability aspects of the project
- Fine-tune models based on test results and user feedback, train and retrain systems when necessary
- Be on top of industry trends, research and propose new technologies
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Mentor junior engineers via pairing, design review, and code review
- Understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs and lead to solutions that take all of these needs into account
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of training data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Automatic speech recognition algorithms is a big plus
- Familiarity with voice and digital signal processing is a plus
- Familiarity with NLP algorithms is a plus
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.