Slash is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer (ReactNative).
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving mobile development best case practices, processes, and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering React Native, iOS, and Android mobile products to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in mobile development (e.g Native, Flutter, ReactNative, Performance, etc)
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem solving
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- Ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience with 1 year experience in ReactNative
- Have advanced knowledge of TDD, automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of build and deployment of iOS and Android App
- Familiars with Android, iOS and cross platform design best practices
- Familiars with integrating plugins/modules from either Android, iOS and cross platform
- Have a good understanding in connecting to third party APIs platforms such as payment gateways, mail services, sms platforms, etc.
- Have a good understanding of backend for APIs integration (via RESTful, JSON, XML) to build a dynamic and sophisticated UI
- Have an understanding of using GraphQL integration with Frontend
- Proficient with backend development and agile concepts is an advantage!
- Keen interest in learning about other technologies (such as NodeJS API development, Python, Serverless, CI/CD DevOps, etc) is a plus
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in an product or software agency is a plus
- Experience with QA, automated testing, and have a university degree.