PicsArt LLC is looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Test.
- Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment;
- Work on test framework to support current needs to deliver a quality product;
- Monitor test suite and address problems accordingly;
- Continually improve test suite and increase coverage;
- Work with teams to optimize test automation quality;
- Review the Code with peers;
- Assist team Automation QA Engineers with test development;
- Collaborate with professional product managers, designers, and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly;
- Work closely with DevOps to suggest improvements in processes and in Jenkins Continuous Integration cycle;
- Be a mentor for automation teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (equivalent education/work experience);
- 5+ years of experience with Java or other OOP language;
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
- Experience working with and testing API services;
- Experience with test automation technologies such as TestNG, JUnit, Appium and Selenium WebDriver;
- Familiarity with different testing types, layers, environments, and situations;
- Good understanding of DevOps processes;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills;
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, and desire for continuous improvement;
- Good written and at least practical verbal knowledge of English.