- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop, maintain and extend web applications backend using ASP .net, MVC, WebAPI.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Create and review API definitions which follow best practices.
- Follow the company rules for code review, unit testing and code quality.
- 6+ years of full stack experience developing UI and back-end components
- Extensive experience developing custom services, components, or modules using C# and .NET Framework
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API development
- Strong knowledge of modern claims-based authentication /authorization mechanisms like OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience with SQL Server data design
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API, WCF)
- Experience with Git for software version control
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design methodologies
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Ability to collaborate and work with other team members
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with testing; unit testing, integration testing and automated testing with UI based tools sets
- .NET Core
- Familiarity with Entity Framework 6.0
- Telerik suite including Kendo
- Azure DevOps and containerized services
- Understanding both Docker and Kubernetes orchestration technologies will be regarded as an advantage
About BlueNet LLC
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.