- Design, develop, manage and support new and existing business solutions;
- Participate in all steps of the software project from design to integration;
- Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
- Work in a team or individually in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Mentor, manage and collaborate with other developers on the design and development of projects;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- More than 5 years of work experience in C# and principles of .NET platform;
- Working experience in .NET Core;
- Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience in data access technologies (ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework);
- At least 5 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
- Extensive experience with SQL database design and programming;
- Experience with Authentication/Authorization technologies is an advantage (OAuth 2, IdentityServer, Tokens)
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development is an advantage;
- Good leadership skills, which include strong communication and mentoring skills;
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken.