- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Code and unit test both framework and functional .NET software components.
- Work collaboratively to identify and resolve issues impacting .NET software design and delivery;
- Develop applications in accordance with given specifications;
- Work in a team/individually in all steps of the software development life-cycle;
- Collaborate with other developers on the development of the product;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- 5+ years of Application Development experience;
- 5+ years of experience developing .NET applications;
- Having middle-tier C# experience and APIs: XML, JSON, SOAP, REST;
- Proficiency with the following technologies: .NET web applications, C#, ASP.NET,MVC, XML, MySQL, IIS, etc…;
- Experience with working with high level design and technical architecture activities to define overall .NET software design, including requirements reviews, architectural proof of concepts and creation of design artifacts is a plus;
- Professional experience with Software testing, coding, designing, and developing application solutions;
- Define and maintain team operating standards for such items as .NET SDLC processes, coding standards, code control, issue tracking, time reporting, etc;
- Working knowledge of mocking frameworks, automated build & unit testin;
- Experience with scaling and performance tuning of web applications;
- Experience with industry standard information protection, data security guidelines, secure coding techniques & best practices.