- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an applicable technical focus.
- Senior professional experience as a Software Engineer that includes .NET/C# (with .NET 4.5 and higher) development experience for desktop and web applications.
- Advanced understanding of OOP / Design Patterns / Multithreading.
- Professional experience with Visual Studio 2019
- Experience with .NET Core, WPF, Kendo, REACT is a plus
- Advanced experience with Relational Databases / MS SQL Server
- Experience with distributed systems, object modelling, database design, concurrency and asynchrony
- Experience with Web Services technologies and protocols such as SOAP, REST
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as integration with SharePoint
- Experience with Unit Test Framework (NUnit/QUnit) and Mocking Framework is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the English language and strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with your local and international colleagues.