“All.me LLC” is looking for a “Senior Node.js Developer”.
We plan to develop and implement large features in the product in 2021, so we need a Senior Node.js developer
- Development of services on Node.js;
- Writing unit tests;
- Creation of high-quality, easily maintained code;
- Development of new and modifying of existing services in the backend.
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Node.js for over 3 years, understanding of the event loop;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis;
- Debugging and profiling skills;
- Ability to understand someone else's code, quickly understand the task at hand;
- Understanding of software development and testing processes;
- Understanding of Agile approaches, experience in one of the Agile practices;
- Knowledge of assembly tools;
- Experience in writing unit tests (jest);
- Good understanding of microservice architecture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with relational and graph databases;
- Willingness to take on big tasks, develop and defend architecture, do decomposition, lead junior developers.
It will be a big plus:
- A general understanding of the AWS infrastructure;
- Experience with AWS Neptune and Apache TinkerPop Gremlin;
- Experience with AWS Personalize;
- Experience with ScyllaDB / Cassandra databases;
- Experience with Apache Kafka, KSQL;
- Experience with ClickHouse;
- Experience with Go development and willingness to use this language from time to time.