The primary objective is drinking gallons of coffee with the CTO, eating dozens of donuts with the Production Manager, fight to death with the CEO, and make the world a better place to live, besides this write clear-cut high-quality code which means:
- implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy
- understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- use frameworks and libraries per requirements of different projects
- ensure the reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines
- learn to ship new features and improve every day
It will be even nicer if you are capable of:
- translating designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum compatibility across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- developing and designing of databases on top of relational or non-relational database management systems.
What comes next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of Node.js proficiency.
Collaboration with the team:
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will directly collaborate with QA and PM teams. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with DBs (SQL and NoSQL)
- Strong understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
- Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English
- Knowledge/experience with JS, and/or frameworks such as Express JS, Sails JS, etc. or any other programming language
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SPA frameworks like React, Angular, Vue
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in deployment processes