We are CODICS, one-of-a-kind software production company, where we believe behind each code there is a story. We know that every new client and new project is a new challenge for our imagination, creativity and innovative thinking, since we create a new story with new characters and new plot each and every time. We take care of every detail and nuance in the project and this is why deliver tailored and original solutions. The CODICS team continuously invests in exploring beyond current boundaries to adopt new technologies and produce modern, lasting results.
We welcome a Senior PHP Developer to join Codics Team. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish here at Codics!
What you'll do:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules as well as debug the existing code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensure project completion on schedule and in high quality
- Interact with Project Managers to solve complex problems and deliver solutions
What we're seeking:
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in Web Application development
- Strong knowledge and experience of Laravel web framework
- You have solid understanding of object-oriented PHP programming and common design patterns
- You have strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solution
- You have strong knowledge of MySQL, Elastic Search or MongoDB
- You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You are strong in creating RESTful, JSON-RPC, and other similar web services
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- You are familiar with Symphony
- You have experience with PostgreSQL
- You are Experienced in Node.js