“InfoPay” is looking for a “Senior PHP Developer”.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality; being available to assist junior developers.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Maintaining a positive teamwork environment.
- Transparency with all levels of the org including upper management.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Agile (preferably Scrum) experience.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Excellent skills in object-oriented PHP environment
- Ability to multitask in a meaningful way and prioritize demands.
- Strong analytical skills.