- Develop and maintain new and existing PHP web applications;
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into deployed applications and features;
- Interact daily with the systems and processes used in professional software development, including source control, bug tracking, testing, etc.;
- Develop an early understanding of the product and code details and participate in peer code reviews;
- Perform other relevant duties as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development;
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Knowledge of Symphony and Laravel frameworks;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Highly motivated, adaptable personality, eager to learn new technologies and methods and able to multitask;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills, good team player;
- Knowledge of Node JS is a plus.