As Senior PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies. In this position, you’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the company.
- Perform daily account management of Pay Per Click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms
- Perform the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy and A/B testing for ads
- Develop strategies to improve performance across all paid campaigns
- Develop new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Closely monitor and administer analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance and improvement
- 3+ years of experience in PPC advertisement
- Familiar with different variants of PPC ads including native ads, video ads and etc.
- The full expertise of Google Adwords, including the variants like Youtube Ads
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with internal team
- Creative, self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively
- Team player
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.