About the company
Ready to help revolutionize audio storytelling? Podcastle is an AI-powered, collaborative podcast creation platform that helps professional and amateur podcasters create, edit and distribute production-quality podcasts in seconds. Our mission is to democratize access to broadcast storytelling through easy-to-use tools that are professional yet fun.
Our team’s mission is to empower podcast content interaction and creation using speech & audio-related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like text, speech & audio, audio processing and we are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into our product, and ultimately bring joy to our user base!
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic senior product designer to join our Editor Growth team that is responsible for crafting Web and Mobile app experiences for Podcastle. This team is at the heart of innovation at Podcastle, developing new features and experiences for our creators and for growing our creator base. You will be working directly with the CEO and CPO, alongside a dedicated design team, and collaborating with cross-functional squads to reinvent the creation experiences for Podcasters around the globe.
Your specific team is responsible for equipping as many creators as possible with the right tools to build compelling audio and video content for their audience. Some of the problem spaces you’ll be working on; are audio creation, video creation, audio, and video editing, sharing, collaboration, and monetization.
– Health Insurance
– GYM membership
– Competitive and dynamic salary system
– Professional development program
– Pioneering mindset of innovative people around
– Immediate insight into the effectiveness of your contributions
– Nice and colorful working atmosphere in the center of Yerevan
- You’ll partner closely with product and engineering to design, test, and launch products that will help our creators.
- You’ll lead projects to help creators record, edit and share their content
- Apply big-picture thinking to break down open-ended opportunities into meaningful next steps and find new opportunities for work that span across our organizational boundaries
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and high-fidelity prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- Work across creator-facing surfaces and more technical spaces, bringing the needs of our creators with you as you explore
- Help shape the culture of our growing design team that’s central to the talk audio and video creation strategy at Podcastle
- At least 5+ years of relevant design experience at prosumer-focused tech or media companies and experience designing for Web and mobile platforms
- Strong prototyping and visual skills
- You are an incredible designer with the ability to think big as well as the passion and persistence to polish the details.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. Also instrumental is the ability to speak confidently about your own design work and convince others of your reasoning.
- A creator yourself or deeply passionate about podcasts and building tools for creators
- You have strong opinions, loosely held
- Please provide an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords; we cannot advance your application without them