As Senior Product Manager for our Krisp Enterprise platform, you will:
- Build and grow our enterprise strategy to deliver added value to users and increase the easiness of using and deploying Krisp on an enterprise scale
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with our new and prospective large enterprise customers to identify the needs and make the customer’s voice heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively drive releases of new features
- Define and develop advanced enterprise-grade features, security enhancements, deployment automation and new API endpoints
- Create a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, and sales enablement
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
Krisp is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on customers needs.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably in SaaS-based enterprise focused organization
- You understand the needs of enterprise companies, their requirements, constraints, workflows, decision-making process and are able to articulate what is important and what is not
- You have a proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience
- You have a good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- You know how to work with data and make data-informed smart decisions
- You are detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with Windows and Web platforms
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.