- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy, and business models.
- Perform various project management duties, including creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans, and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments.
- Partner with the marketing, engineer, and sales teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing, and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze, and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- BS or MA degree;
- 4+ years of Product Management experience;
- Ability to provide clear product vision, define measurable goals, and execute your vision;
- Demonstrated initiative taking end-to-end ownership of product roadmaps;
- Comfortable diving into challenging, often ambiguous, and open-ended problems;
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills;
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Manage competing priorities and make trade-offs to meet business goals and deadlines
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.