- Write effective, scalable code;
- Investigating replacing current systems with new systems and analyzing the adaptability of current operations;
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications;
- Implement security and data protection solutions;
- Test and debug programs;
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Python developer;
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (Django, Flask);
- Strong understanding of good REST API design (experience with GraphQL a plus);
- Strong understanding of architecture principles for building modular, maintainable and performable web applications;
- Expertise in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Solid experience working with any popular databases like Postgres;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling,
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration processes and Containers;
- Good spoken English;
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.