Senior Python Software Engineer will be involved in building the scalable data flows and application of machine learning based system.
The incumbent will work closely with leadership to understand and influence strategic product directions while translating those into appropriate API designs and service architectures required to support new product offerings.
- University degree in Computer Science or in a related field;
- At least 4 years of working experience in using Python;
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java, is a plus;
- Ability to write Python code to meet standards of quality, testability and scalability;
- Knowledge of Git, Redis, Rabbitmq, Flask, Django is a plus;
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration processes and Containers (acquaintance to Kubernetes or Docker Swarm is a plus);
- Experience creating RESTful applications;
- Working experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Google cloud, or Azure is a big plus;
- Experience using RDBS (PostgreSQL is a big plus);
- Ability to communicate complex topics to multiple audiences in order to help create a common roadmap between product management, product engineering, and data science;
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.