- Develop and implement effective test plans
- Design and develop test automation scripts and programs.
- Use test automation guidelines.
- Research issues in the software through testing.
- Collaborate with QA analysts and software developers to develop solutions.
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C#.
- API usage and understanding of APIs.
- Mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.