At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our research team and help create and ensure quality and reliability of developed algorithms.
The job will include activities related to both Quality Assurance and data collection process for ML models which are integral part of Krisp technologies.
- Cooperate with the teams to understand use cases of the developing algorithms and write test plans for proper testing
- Plan, schedule and perform manual tests
- Analyse and report test results
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Follow up on issues reported by users
- Write and support documentation
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work with Audio/Video data research, quality analisis, collection, organization
- Emphasis on representing data via reporting and visualization
- 3+ years of proven experience as a QA Engineer
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Experience in scripting languages (Ex. Python, bash/csh etc.)
- Experience in working with spreadsheets
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good communication skills
- As an asset will be considered your:
- Experience in working with audio or video data
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience in data preparation and data visualizations
- Experience in testing high-performance systems
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.