ZERØ is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work in the company’s technical team of engineers from Armenia and Silicon Valley. Our team of true professionals and hardworking engineers are creating a WorkFlow Automation tool for Law firms using ML and AI. As our product and client pool is growing really fast, we are looking for additional resources to help keep product quality at the highest levels possible.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of one or more initiatives related to product quality. They will take responsibility for test automation running, reporting, and maintenance!
- Lead and administrate test projects
- Implement improvements and maintenance of the C# test automation framework
- Responsible for automated tests' results reporting system maintenance (Web; Email; Slack; Teams)
- Scope, report, and analyze risk
- Create/ maintain performance test automation framework (API; UI)
- Increase test case automation coverage
- Implement user scenario test automation
- Coach, mentor, and train junior members of the QA team
- 5+ years of experience, of which 2 years should be in software testing automation, preferably with desktop apps.
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Version Control System (GIT)
- Ability to automate tests using WinAppDriver/ Selenium + C#/ Java
- Ability to use SQL, Bash scripts
- Work experience with Postman, Jmeter is a big plus
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and tools a big plus