InConcept Labs is a software consulting and development company primarily specialized in developing large enterprise projects, educational apps, and platforms having an aim to solve our customers’ business challenges by supporting their business growth and success. Besides providing IT solutions we have recently launched our first Startup product; LiveBoard, an online cross-platform interactive whiteboard app, that allows users to sketch, draw, brainstorm, work and teach with the interactive whiteboard.
Now we welcome an experienced Senior QA Engineer to assure the quality of our LiveBoard platform through manual testing.
We expect you to have at least 3 years of hands-on experience and a strong technical background. You will closely work with our engineering team to evaluate product functionality, create test plans and cases and execute testing to ensure quality assurance. Besides that, you will also be responsible for training and coaching our future junior QA Engineers by ensuring the formation of a QA Team with skilled and experienced specialists.
So If you are passionate about startups, you really love to see a vast number of users using your product, you are not afraid of taking responsibilities and you wanna be part of something big, then this is a great time to join our team. Let’s change the remote education world together. There was never a better time for remote education!
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle based on requirements documentation.
- Perform manual testing on mobile and web applications.
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases.
- Perform API testing using Postman and/or other tools.
- Identify, record, and track bugs.
- Run different types of load and performance testings.
- Investigate and reproduce user-reported issues in different environments.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Math, Physics or another similar background).
- At least 3 years of experience in a QA role, ideally working within a mobile environment.
- Basic knowledge of DataBases, HTTP protocol, and API testing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in writing clear test cases and test plans.
- Familiarity with the SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA would be a big plus.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English.