You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving QA processes and standards throughout the company
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering their products to clients
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in QA and automated testing strategies and approaches
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Tech savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, and clients).
- Ability to understand different business models and applications
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience as a QA. Proficient with software development and agile concepts
- full-stack software development experience is a bonus!
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in a product or software agency is a plus
- Experience in developing: ○ Review products and assess what needs to be tested ○ Defining test strategies/approaches and test cases ○ Functional testing, usability testing, performance testing, UX/UI testing, and testing iOS/Android mobile applications ○ Writing bug reports to developers and working with developers to track backlog items