“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Senior Quality Engineer”.
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify, document, and track application defects found during testing
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to ensure our product is fully tested and works perfectly
- Work with teams to optimize Testing Life Cycle
- Continuously improve test suite and increase coverage
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices
- Perform manual/automated testing on the web and mobile devices
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS/MA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education/work experience
- At least 5+ years of experience working in a Quality Engineering
- Experience with test automation technologies (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso, etc.)
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments, and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Experience in working and testing API services
- Familiarity with different testing types, layers, environments, and situations
- Good understanding of DevOps processes
- Detail-oriented, purposeful person with strong analytical and research skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and motivation for continuous improvement
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English.