- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Being a member of COSMIC team means:
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Health insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Free lunches
- Paid time off such as sick days and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Corporate subscriptions for Pluralsight, Lynda
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills
- Knowledge sharing atmosphere
- Relocation assistance
- Team building events
- Unlimited good mood and support 🙂
- Experience of at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS and Redux, React-Router, ES6+;
- Good knowledge of API design patterns and web technologies;
- Good problem-solving
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Less / Sass;
- English — at the level of reading and writing technical documentation