“Wirestock, Inc.” is looking for a “Senior React JS Developer”.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience in PWA is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with ReactJS State management with Context API
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and Typescript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning and Project management tools such as Gitlab and JIRA