- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts using React concepts.
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Identifying web-based user interactions and improvements of applications like improving response time and compatibility with different browsers.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 5+ years consuming RESTful web services
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns
- Unit Testing, Puppeteer, Automated Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Cross-Device Testing
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Ability to work closely with backend engineers specific to the implementation of back<->front business logic
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.