- Develop short and long term internal and external recruitment, promotion strategy (monthly; yearly headcount, identify sources of recruitment;target audience, announcement channels etc;)
- Develop job descriptions of vacant positions together with appropriate department responsible and post based on company short/long term HR planning;
- Screen received applications, short list and interview candidates ;
- Evaluate interview results based on job description;
- Develop interview evaluation tools;
- Manage recruitment online databases, keep and manage talent pool;
- Conduct exit interviews with resigned employees;
- Initiate and implement employer branding related projects;
- Present Ucom during career fairs/job fairs and other networking events;
- Be main interface with partner Universities and coordinate all university related projects.
- Higher education (psychological, sociological background is preferred);
- At least 3-5 year of relevant experience in HR domain;
- Experience with behavioral interviewing or other techniques will be plus;
- Advanced level of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.