- DataArt’s client is a European startup that deals with leasing parking spaces in large cities. The mobile application provides access to the public parking network and allows to share free parking spots.
- Our experts are helping the client’s team to develop a new feature for the existing system. The project’s technological stack is Ruby on Rails, node.js, React, Elixir. The team’s processes are based on Agile development principles.
- 4+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of Rails 45
- Experience working with Grape, Swagger
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with RSpec
- Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services
- Spoken English
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience designing and using REST API
- Experience with PostgreSQL