About the Company
Founded in 2017, CoinStats has the vision to become a pioneer in the crypto world, a platform that satisfies all crypto finance needs. At the moment CoinStats provides 1,000,000 monthly active users the ability to view and manage their cryptocurrency holdings in real-time from over 400 exchange and wallet providers, all in one place. We build CoinStats to save time for millions of investors and traders. Recently, CoinStats raised $1.2 million pre-seed round of funding from investors that include Imperii Capital as well as Stefan Cohen and Jonathan Weiner. Being currently one of the leading portfolio managers in the market, we are building a strong team aiming to become a billion-dollar company.
About the Role
The Senior SEO Specialist will be responsible for the organic search performance of the company’s website. The person in this role will help analyze organic search performance, identify opportunities for performance improvement with the end goal of driving revenue through higher organic rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy, both on-site and off-site.
- Implement SEO strategies to improve the website's organic rankings to grow site traffic.
- On-site optimization of on-page elements, appropriate use of redirects, identify areas of opportunity to improve internal linking structures, website copy optimizations, review and validate the use of sitemaps.
- Conduct keyword research to identify keyword and content gaps and provide detailed recommendations to increase visibility within search engines to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- Analyze and compile relevant data across several reporting platforms to measure the effectiveness of SEO efforts and provide performance insights on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Remain current on the latest SEO tools and techniques.
- Create and deliver competitive insights and strategies to facilitate growth.
- Work with different teams, such as website developers, web analytics, content, UI/UX design on the execution of projects.
- Provide SEO recommendations on the structure of sites and pages to improve visibility and signaling to search engines.
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Develop App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that the app appears at the top of the search results in all applicable App stores.
- 3+ years of experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 6 months of personally managing SEO strategy for companies.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passion to pursue big goals.
ASO experience is a plus but not required.