Title: Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Reports to: Manager, Technical Operations
Location: Yerevan Armenia
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keep everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
Whether coding, building, designing, or testing, our team always put their passion and energy into creating best-in-class products that empower Workfront customers and partners. The single most important thing Technology can do is consistently deliver innovative, scalable, high-quality software that delights our customers.
This position will be responsible for leading projects with other engineering teams, coordinating the team’s work on improving infrastructure monitoring and support and high availability of it.
What You Will Do:
- Driving the team in turning high-touch manual processes into fully automatic solutions, and maintaining and improving existing automations
- Sharing your strong experience with the team to automation and orchestration procedures to automate wherever and whenever possible while eliminating technical debt
- Mentor, develop and help team members with their career growth
- Take an active role in driving the SRE roadmap by identifying the skills and projects that will take your team to the next level
- Drive cross-team alignment by collaborating with other SRE, Operations, and Engineering managers and their teams
- Communicate end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, and overall behavioral characteristics of the production services you own
- Guide development teams to engineer scalable, fail-safe, and optimized solutions to the Workfront product suite
Desired Competencies and Experience:
- Automation must be part of your DNA. 7+ years as a DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, SRE, or Software Engineer (with Operations and Infrastructure experience) with emphasis on automation, orchestration, and software development/design
- 5+ years of experience building, provisioning, and operating highly-available and complex services in AWS and/or GCP. Experience in both is preferred
- Broad and deep experience with AWS and/or GCP, including cloud networking, cloud infrastructure automation technologies, and building or managing highly available software solutions on a public cloud platform
- 5+ years of experience in modern development practices (microservices architectures, ReST interfaces, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in software development and/or automation experience, Python
- 3+ experience in container management/orchestration. Docker and Kubernetes
- 3+ experience with other orchestration tools such as Saltstack, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible. Saltstack preferred
- Solid ability to define and document technical architectures of highly-complex and scalable systems
- Strong communication skills in English and Armenian On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a ﬂexible and inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will be supporting and inspiring you to be the best At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in both work and personal life.
About Workfront Armenia LLC
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .