Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will closely work with the Software Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering teams both in Armenia and in the US improving our infrastructure and creating automation processes. You will apply your expertise in Cloud Technologies and Software Development helping us improve and modernize our platform. You will work with Software Development teams in providing guidance regarding Site Reliability standards and processes, contribute to the enhancement of microservices and automation processes related to them. You’ll be the go-to person for our other team members, help them grow and work on different projects providing guidance in developing their skills and expertise in Site Reliability Practices.
As SREs, we use our awesome software engineering skills to address system engineering and developer tooling problems. We are masters of SLIs, SLOs, and Error Budgets! We make Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment a reality. Our creative juices and the engineering skillset help us reduce toil, so we can grow to the scale that we’re bound to reach.
- Use your automation and orchestration expertise to automate wherever and whenever possible while eliminating technical debt and improving existing automations
- Find optimizations and other efficiencies in order to scale applications and services
- Articulate technical characteristics of your services and the dependencies between services
- Collaborate with and guide development teams in implementing SRE principles on their teams. Keep our teams running by supporting tools like GitLab, Artifactory, and Datadog
- Understand and be able to communicate the scale, capacity, security, performance attributes, and requirements of the services you own
- Tuning and optimizing resource utilization as load patterns fluctuate
- Instrumentation and metrics that clearly describe service behaviors
- Enhance resiliency and recoverability; test, maintain and improve existing processes, implement, test, and maintain new processes
- Participate in an on-call rotation ensuring that our systems remain reliable for those who depend on them
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Systems Engineer, or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience in modern development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Experience in container management/orchestration (Kubernetes is preferred)
- Experience with red/black or blue/green, canary, and feature flag deployments
About Workfront Armenia LLC
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .