- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environments to minimize failed customer interactions.
- Own reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure and operations.
- Increase efficiencies through automation, service delivery, and process improvements.
- Provide database expertise to engineering teams through reviews of database migrations, queries and performance optimizations
- 2+ years of experience in programming in Python, additional experience with PowerShell, Bash, and Golang a plus
- Direct experience implementing and managing MSSQL/Postgres databases and applying reliability/high-availability principles.
- Experience directly managing cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience maintaining services in Kubernetes environments.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Be able to craft beautiful infrastructure as code solutions.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug code and troubleshoot outages.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across all software layers is a big plus.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Excited about delivering a reliable high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions.
- Experience using telemetry to understand throughput, limitations, and constraints in a service.
- Understanding of architectural patterns to improve uptime.
- Able to Monitor and improve site stability.
- Passion for system, application and business metrics.