“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Senior Software Engineer in Test, Enterprise”.
- Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Work on test framework to support current needs to deliver a quality product
- Monitor test suite and address problems accordingly
- Continually improve test suite and increase coverage
- Work with teams to optimize test automation quality
- Review the Code with peers
- Assist team Automation QA Engineers with test development
- Collaborate with professional product managers, designers, and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly
- Work closely with DevOps to suggest improvements in processes and in Jenkins Continuous Integration cycle
- Be a mentor for automation teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (equivalent education/work experience)
- 5+ years of experience with Java or other OOP language
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments, and continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Experience working with and testing API services
- Experience with test automation technologies such as TestNG, JUnit, and Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with different testing types, layers, environments, and situations
- Good understanding of DevOps processes
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, and desire for continuous improvement
- Good written and at least practical verbal knowledge of English.