- Join as a Senior Engineer in an Agile team to design, develop and implement security controls and features for the TeamViewer product line and its supporting infrastructure components
- Work together with other development teams to engineer new features to improve existing security concepts
- Ensure the optimum use of security-related technologies based on your comprehensive understanding and evaluation of current security trends
- Design, develop and maintain respective technical solutions to address abuse in TeamViewer products
- Act as a consultant towards other product and development teams to ensure that their designs and solutions are aligned with the security strategy
- Conduct periodic secure coding training sessions with local developers
- Degree in computer science or security or equivalent working experience
- Ideally have 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position, specifically focused on security issues
- Excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language and at least a basic understanding of other programming languages such as Java, C# or Go
- Good foundation in web architectures as well as scalable distributed systems
- Experience in implementing encryption, cryptography, software security and authentication, both in the field of software development and the design of network protocols.
- Passion about finding secure, innovative and user-friendly solutions for highly complex problems
- You have experience in mentoring, consulting, and guiding other developers and teams of developers in building secure solutions
- You are interested in periodic travel in order to meet up with other members of this distributed team to work on projects in person and work on team building. The team will meet periodically in the Yerevan, Ioannina, and Göppingen offices.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Experience and interest in working in distributed teams