- Develop software solutions based on the system design documents, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Actively participate in software and database design processes.
- Enhance existing programs by identifying areas for improvement.
- Participate in code reviews and defining review strategies.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Proactively monitor software application performance and provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Maintain high-quality coding and validation standards throughout the development cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field and more than three years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of one of the mainstream programming languages.
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, Clean architecture with DDD.
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns.
- Working experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Familiarity with algorithms, ability to estimate algorithm complexity.
- Familiarity with data structures.
- Experience to perform technical design and development of apps and features from the scratch.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good English language skills including reading, writing and speaking.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to communicate in English
- Positive mindset, can-do attitude
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow
About OPTYM Armenia LLC
OPTYM Armenia head office is based in Florida, USA. Our main specialization is developing and licensing large-scale computer models and software to help transportation industry managers analyze and solve complex network problems. We are expert in optimiz